I am currently having a break with my X3D hobbies, at least until spring ’22.
However, I already have some plans about how it COULD continue afterwards.
So I am just repeating my question kindly:
Please tell us your opinion about a new “Society for Lifelong Collaborating” (to be founded earliest in spring 2022), if possible, before Christmas.
Vision of “The Society” (https://lc-soc-lc.at/addendum.htm)
- no f2f meetings,
- dedicated to asynchronous communication (mail, mail like, file sharing, …)
- the communication of the society itself can be a comprehensive test case for various collaboration tools and
- optionally creating a wiki / collecting know how about collaboration tools.
- if we find movie enthusiasts: discussing the first part of the narrative “The Third Child”
- if we find railway enthusiasts: developing/using SrrTrains v0.01 as a test case for collaboration tools
Looking forward to a nice answer