Dear Friends of SrrTrains,
I think, I have been telling it for a long time.
- I stopped my project, when I thought I had convinced the telecom industry about the X3D standard
- I restarted my project, when I thought, no, unfortunately we need to spend more efforts to convince them
- Finally I had “delivered the package”, but I was not sure I convinced somebody
- Hence my project went into what I call the “Hibernation Mode”
- Now when the “Leia” project will be started, then the “Luke” project could leave the “hibernation mode”, too.
- But who will be the first?
- Let’s wait and see.